Who doesn’t have a sweet tooth? This guilt-free treat will keep your hunger at bay while fulfilling your daily dose of several vital nutrients! Our Bundle Organics Orange Carrot Strawberry Ginger juice is fortified with folic acid, calcium, Vitamin D, iron, and omega-3s, to give you an extra boost of vitamins and minerals you need during your pregnancy and while breastfeeding. The fruits and veggies from our juice offer Vitamin C, from the orange and strawberry, which boost your and baby’s immune system. The Beta-Carotene from the carrot is vital for development of baby’s important organs and systems. The ginger in our juices help ease nausea and adds a kick that is perfect for carrot cake! Now add walnuts, yogurt, more carrots, and chia seeds and you have one powerful dessert! Yogurt, especially Greek yogurt, contains a lot of protein and calcium, which is important for both you and baby! We love walnuts because not only are they a great source of omega-3s, they also provide protein and fiber. Our juices already provide benefits from chia seeds as they include chia oil but consuming whole chia seeds provides additional omega 3s, fiber, and digestion aid! Here’s our recipe:
Ingredients (recipe makes 4 servings):
- ½ bottle of Bundle Organics Orange Carrot Strawberry Ginger juice
- 2 large scoops of unsweetened pasteurized Greek yogurt or non-dairy yogurt
- 1/3 cup of walnuts
- 2 tablespoon of cinnamon
- ¼ cup shredded carrot1 teaspoon of vanilla
- ¼ cup of chia seeds
Optional: if your sweet tooth is really serious, add a tablespoon of maple syrup!
- Combine Bundle Organics juice, yogurt, most of the walnuts, 1 tablespoon of cinnamon, vanilla, and carrot in a blender. (If you’re adding maple syrup you can add it now)
- Pour mixture in a bowl and stir in chia seeds.
- Refrigerate mixture for at least two hours, best if left overnight.
- Serve in small bowls, sprinkle with extra cinnamon and chopped walnuts, and enjoy!