Green smoothies are a great way to pack a lot of nutrients from dark leafy greens without having a salad for breakfast! When you add our Bundle Organics Kale Apple Ginger Lemon juice into the mix, you get a crave-worthy smoothie that is oh-so-good for you! The hint of sweetness – that’s the apple talking. The little kick - that’s the ginger and lemon, which also combats energy slumps and fights nausea (Can you say first trimester? And sometimes second… and third!). Our juice offers:
- Folic Acid: There's a good reason doctors are enthusiastic about folic acid. It works wonders, helping with cell growth and development.
- Vitamin D: Promotes calcium absorption for healthy bone growth, so there's no stopping your little Hercules-in-training!
- Omega-3s: The smart stuff! Omega-3 fatty acids support baby's brain and eye development.
- Iron: It's an important component of hemoglobin, which ensures your body is carrying enough oxygen to your placenta.
- Calcium: Your little one needs calcium to build those nervous, muscular and circulatory systems. So build, baby, build! Not mention, you need a lot of calcium too!
Plus, the addition of banana and spinach in our Tangy Green Smoothie recipe means an extra punch of potassium and folic acid!
- ½ Bundle Organics Kale Apple Ginger Lemon Juice
- 1 packed cup organic spinach
- ½ organic banana
- ½ cup ice
Optional: a scoop of your favorite protein powder for an extra boost!
- Wash your organic spinach thoroughly.
- In a blender combine: ½ Bundle juice, spinach, ½ banana, and ice (if you are using protein powder you can add that in now).
- Blend until smooth.
- Yum! Pour into a glass and enjoy!