We know that those pumpkin spice lattes look awfully enticing but the truth is there is ZERO pumpkin in them. Not to mention, most of lattes being sold are full of sugar and trans fats. We think you deserve a pumpkin spice latte that is both delicious and nutritious, which is why we created the following recipe. We incorporated our Bundle Organics Orange Carrot Strawberry Ginger juice to provide even more benefits to you and your growing bundle of joy. Our juice is fortified with folic acid, calcium, vitamin D, iron, and Omega-3s!
All these nutrients give you an extra boost of vitamins and minerals you need during your pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
- 1/3 cup of Bundle Organics Orange Carrot Strawberry Ginger juice
- 1 cup coffee, opt for decaf if you’ve already had 12 oz of coffee (recommended level of caffeine while expecting is 200mg)
- ½ cup organic unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 tablespoons of organic pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice (ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice)
- 1 squeeze of honey to sweeten to your taste
- In a small saucepan combine Bundle Juice, almond milk, vanilla extract, honey and pumpkin pie spice and heat on medium low while stirring.
- Pour mixture into blender and blend until lightly frothy.
- In a large mug pour in coffee and then pour pumpkin mixture over top.
- Finish with cinnamon and enjoy!