Just because you are expecting or breastfeeding doesn’t mean you shouldn’t enjoy a delicious drink! In fact, you have even more reason to stay hydrated. During pregnancy and while breastfeeding, it is recommended that you drink between 8-10 glasses of water, and we think you should have options than plain ole water!
Apple Ginger Spritz
This Apple Ginger Mocktail is not only great for hydration, but also packs iron, calcium, folic acid, Vitamin D, and omega-3’s, which are all recommended in larger doses for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- ½ cup Bundle Organics Kale Apple Lemon Ginger juice
- ½ cup lemon seltzer
- ¼ cup non-alcoholic ginger beer
- Handful of ice
- Candied ginger or a slice of apple to garnish (optional)
- In a glass of your choosing fill with ice
- Pour ½ cup of Bundle Organics Kale Apple Lemon Ginger juice, ½ cup lemon seltzer, and ¼ cup ginger beer into the glass.
- Gently stir.
- Garnish with candied ginger or a slice of apple to garnish.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy!