- The taste is delicious. It really feels like real fresh juice and is not sweet at all. Also I was afraid they would hurt my stomach but they didn't at all. I'm really happy to be drinking something as nutritious and good as this. -Rhett B.
- It's good, healthy and even my toddler likes to drink it! -Merek B.
- I am very particular about what I put into my body and even more so since I have been pregnant. I have to say, these juices are amazing! ... I love them and recommend them to my pregnant patients, friends and even pregnant strangers... Definite 5 stars! -Summer H.
- I've been drinking Bundle juices since early in my pregnancy and really enjoy them both as a beverage and a snack. ... All three flavors are awesome and I like that they are really different from each other so you can pick depending on your mood. Each bottle is also quite big and provides two sizable servings. -Manjari G.
- Even yoga goddesses are often rendered helpless to burgers and fries while expecting. Tell her not to stress, trust her body, and down a Bundle Organics prenatal juice (packed with nutrients for pregnant ladies) once in a while. - Daily Candy
- I'm addicted to these juices, I love them. They are amazing, I feel better after drinking them. I seriously don't know which one is the best tasting. -Summer, Sarasota, FL
- I love these drinks!! They taste really fresh without being overly sweet, and are so convenient for on the go. - Stacy, Seattle
- I have given Bundle to expecting moms.....they LOVE them. What a bonus to have a juice that is delicious and so great for mom and baby! - Robyn M
- Many of the juices available at some of my favorite spots in Santa Monica are unpasteurized, so I was excited to try Bundle Organics prenatal beverages, which are pasteurized for expecting moms ... Plus, there is only about 160 calories in one bottle, so if you’re getting sick of drinking water, it’s a great alternative! In other words, I love them! - Sara Haley, Fitness Expert & Pre/Postnatal Exercise Specialist
- They cut down on my morning food preparation and lasted through the day, a wonderful addition of “fresh” fruits and veggies later in the day, rather than the unappealing wilted nutritious meals I was making early in the morning that didn’t look so awesome 6 hours later. Each juice was refreshing, energizing, and soothed any nausea I was feeling. - Dani, AZ
It's replacing my unpasteurized juices I was used to drinking. – Molly
- Just had my first Bundle drink, and it was amazing!! My only regret is I didn't start drinking these sooner! Andrea, New York City
- Bundle juices are my new obsession - they are so delicious... and they are great for me, and the baby. I definitely recommend getting these! - Lauralynn D.
- With my new consultancy, I am always on the go. I learned about the Bundle Organics juices from my friend Rachel Blumenthal, who is the founder of Cricket’s Circle. They ensured I was getting all the nutrients my baby needed. - Meredith Melling, ex-editor of Vogue and co-founder of La Marque
- I love juices and, before I was pregnant, frequented a local juice bar. However, I am not consuming anything that's not pasteurized now that I am pregnant. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed the Bundle Organics juices. I love the flavor combinations and enjoy all three flavors - I have a hard time picking a favorite! It's a great way to get extra vitamins and good stuff in my diet while pregnant. In fact, I would love to drink them when I'm not pregnant! – Courtney
- First things first, taste is king. I don’t care how healthy a certain juice or snack may be, if it doesn’t taste good or if it smells kind of funky I won’t consume it regularly. Bundle Organics juice is delicious! - Jessica Munroe, co-founder of Supplet
- The juices surpassed my expectations - I liked all the flavors, they have really healthy ingredients and they are yummy! I drink them as a little snack between meals and they're great when I'm running out the door and want to bring a healthy drink with me. – Amy
- Boy, do I miss my strong coffee and raw juices now more than ever. Thankfully, I've substituted my vices with Bundle Organics. It’s my little pick-me-up come midday, great for me and my baby. - Melisa Fluhr, co-founder of Project Nursery
- First of all, the juice tastes amazing. If you like a sugar overload then maybe this isn't for you. It is subtle. Evident natural taste and ingredient. I bought it for my wife (4mo pregnant) but our first child (18 mo) drinks Bundle all the time in her sippy cup. There isn't anything comparable in pasteurization and taste is all there. Great product. - Michael
I love this product. All three juices taste delicious (although Orange is my favorite) and knowing they are safe while pregnant is an added bonus! I will definitely be buying more of this product and highly recommend to all moms-to-be! - Abby
A friend of mine sent me two 3-packs of the Dark Berry & Veggie (purple) after she heard that I was pregnant. I love that they are organic and pasteurized, and absolutely loved the flavor! I just ordered a 36 bottle variety pack and can't wait to try the others. Great product. I will happily recommend Bundle Organics to my pregnant friends... - Lora
I am addicted to these juices! I drink at least one a day and am so comforted knowing I am getting the extra boost of nutrients my body needs. Love! - CJM
I love these juices. Super tasty and filled with nutrients for the baby. Wish they had been available sooner! - Lisa
- I was having such a hard time with my prenatal vitamins when a friend told me about Bundle. To get all of the appropriate nutrients for me and baby in a delicious juice is truly amazing! Bravo Bundle! - Lora, New Jersey
Love love love these juices! All three are delicious...However the orange is my favorite! It's nice to enjoy a drink and have it benefit my baby! - Julie, New York
Tastes delicious and makes me feel better about not having a super nutritious day. I'm having a pregnancy where I'm never hungry during the day so I just grab one of these for my growing baby. - Andrea, New York
- Well done on creating a great brand that fills a much-needed niche. When I got pregnant, I was so frustrated trying to find a non-pasteurized juice, it was impossible, but I still wanted to get all the goodness and nutrients from a juice that I did before pregnancy. Andrea N, New York